Fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic, motivated Underwriter to join a thriving Insuretech business disrupting the Insurance sector. Our client are looking for an experienced Underwriter to manage their existing underwriting business. The position has become available due to internal promotion.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Day to day underwriting of Home, Auto and Collector Car products
- Day to day underwriting for any new products launched
- Manage renewal workflow to ensure renewals are issued in accordance with SLA's.
- Continuous monitoring of retention levels
- Use MI to monitor broker performance
- Input into annual business plan and budget
- Monitor and report against business plan and budget
Skills and experience:
- Previous underwriting experience essential
- Cert CII qualified
- HNW experience
- Good communication skills
- Good IT skills
- Ideally minimum BA / BSc qualified
It is Wells Tobias Recruitment Solutions' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual applicants. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.