Fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic, motivated Underwriter with HNW or personal lines experience to join a thriving Insurance business at an exciting time of growth.
My client is a well-respected digitally savvy Insurtech company, at the forefront of the Insurance industry. They are a thriving, agile business who despite the challenges many are facing during COVID 19 are continuing to expand and grow.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Managing day to day referrals and underwriting of HNW digital product
- Supporting the existing business U/W team with underwriting referrals and mid term adjustments
- Actively develop and underwrite business to produce an underwriting profit
- Work closely with the sales team to identify and target insurance brokers new business
Skills and experience:
- Previous underwriting experience in Personal Lines / HNW essential
- Ideally Cert CII qualified
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Good IT Skills in particular MS Office package and Salesforce
- Understanding of digital technology in the insurance sector
- Good attention to detail and ability to prioritise workload
- Professional with the ability to work autonomously and follow defined processes
- Awareness of the impact of regulations and FSA
The ideal candidate will be confident, enthusiastic and have the ability to hit the ground running. Interviewing immediately, apply now!
It is Wells Tobias Recruitment Solutions' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual applicants. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.