Fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic, motivated Underwriter with personal lines experience to join a thriving Insurance business at an exciting time of continued growth.
My client is a well-respected digitally savvy Insurtech company, at the forefront of the Insurance industry. They are a thriving, agile business who despite the challenges we have all faced due to COVID 19 are continuing to expand and grow.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Managing day to day underwriting for home and motor products
- Responsibility for new business underwriting
- Actively develop and underwrite business to produce an underwriting profit
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with brokers ensuring outstanding levels of customer service at all times.
- Maintain excellent relations with stakeholders at all levels.
- Work closely with the sales team to identify and target insurance brokers new business
Skills and experience:
- Previous underwriting experience in Personal Lines (homes and motor) essential
- HNW underwriting experience preferred
- Ideally Cert CII qualified
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Good IT Skills in particular MS Office package and Salesforce
- Understanding of digital technology in the insurance sector
- Good attention to detail and ability to prioritise workload
- Professional with the ability to work autonomously and follow defined processes
- Awareness of the impact of regulations and FSA
Interviewing immediately, apply now!
It is Wells Tobias Recruitment Solutions' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual applicants. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.